The College of Notaries Northern Ireland is the professional body of those solicitors practising as Notaries Public in Northern Ireland.
The objectives of the College of Notaries Northern Ireland include the promotion, advancement and regulation of the profession of Notary Public in Northern Ireland.
This website provides information to the general public and to the rest of the legal profession about notarial practice and procedure in Northern Ireland. It also provides a portal through which Notaries may be located and contacted. There is also a section which is available only to members of the College of Notaries.
The website is fully Content Managed and lists all of the Notaries in Northern Ireland.
In particular, the new site:
– Is easy to navigate
– Is full of comprehensive features
– Has a comprehensive listing for each Notary
– Has an interactive map highlighting the location of each Notary
– Is streamlined to enhance the user experience
– Is fully responsive/ mobile friendly to allow easy browsing on mobile devices
If you have any queries about the site, please do not hesitate to contact us